Working in water is a lifelong and rewarding career where you get to have a direct positive impact on the lives of thousands of people. Providing clean, safe, reliable, and affordable drinking water is an essential service that makes a lasting impact on the social, economic, and environmental health of our community. A career at the Authority provides security, great pay, excellent benefits, opportunities for career growth, a positive work environment, and the opportunity to protect the world's most vital resource.
The Soldier Canyon Water Treatment Authority provides an excellent working environment and a “people first” culture, as well as a generous benefits package. The package includes:
- annual vacation and sick leave,
- 12 paid holidays,
- PPO, EPO, and HDHP health insurance plans,
- Dental and Vision insurance plans,
- employer paid Long Term Disability insurance,
- a 3% employer match for 401/457 contributions, and
- participation with an approximately 10 % employer match in the Colorado Public Employees Retirement Association (Colorado PERA) defined benefit pension plan.
Employee health insurance costs are covered 100% by the Authority. The Authority also covers 80% of family health insurance premiums, and offers an additional $200 or $300 monthly employer HRA/HSA contribution, depending upon the selected health plan.